‘Electronics Rocks’ is an engineering community-supported event, that aims to create India’s most exciting platform for everyone interested in technology and electronics design. In 2014, we already have 50+ awesome sessions, 9 workshops and a ton load of fun all planned and set for the thousands of delegates who will register!
This event will feature keynotes, star speakers, technical tracks, workshops, expo, innovation demos, community meet ups and even a hackathon. EFY’s Electronics Rocks 2014 is committed to grow and become the #1 platform for Indian design engineers and makers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q. What’s this event about?
- Q. What are the key elements of Electronics Rocks in 2014?
- Q. Will the entry for delegates be free or paid?
- Q. How many types of passes will be there?
- Q. What is going to be EFY’s strategy to ensure that the content of the conference is going to be prevalent?
- Q. What are the types of opportunities for organisations or brands to engage with the Electronics Design Engineer Community?
- Q. What do we do if we want to do a bulk/group registration? Are there special rates for bulk bookings?
- Q. Is there any discount for academicians or students?
- Q. Is this event useful for students?
- Q. Is there any electronics body ( Clik,ISA) joining hands with you?
- Q. Do you sponsor the speakers ( whether EFY will take care of the to-fro charges)
Exhibitors and Sponsors
- Q. What opportunities are available to Companies and Firms?
- Q. Why should my firm be an exhibitor or a sponsor of this event?
Q. What’s this event about?
A. This event (Electronics Rocks) aims to create an exciting platform for Electronics Design Engineers. Over 50 speakers that include industry thought leaders and stalwarts, will speak about amazing cutting-edge trends in technology, and on how they solved the challenges that they faced while implementing completely new projects on the Internet of Things.
Our aim is to help engineers reduce design time and complexity by using cutting edge design ideas, electronics design tools and solutions.
We also aim to help futurists and makers get started with inter-disciplinary tinkering in electronics, as well as creating a platform for them to showcase commercial Indian designs.
Q. What are the key elements of Electronics Rocks in 2014?
A. The key elements of Electronics Rocks in 2014 will be on certain topics that we have decided based on feedback from the 1300+ engineers who had attended the previous iteration — Electronics Rocks 2013. This year we will be focusing on:
- Challenges and Solutions for Internet of Things
- Open Hardware Design
- Designing for Aerospace
- Designing for Automotive
- Designing for Medical
- 3D Printing and Desktop SMT
- Indian Innovations
- Hands-on Workshops
Q. Will the entry for delegates be free or paid?
A. There will be free passes, as well as paid passes. The FREE passes will have access limited to certain tracks and the expo.
Q. How many types of passes will be there?
A. There will be 3 levels of passes. They are:
1) Expo Pass
2) Bronze Pass
3) GOLD Pass (best offer!)
Q. Why should my firm be an exhibitor or a sponsor of this event?
A. Since the main target audience of this event are electronics design engineers, only those organisations and brands who wants to engage with this unique audience segment should come in as an exhibitor or a sponsor. Some of the reasons for participation can be: :
1. Want to promote a new technology or a product segment amongst the electronics design engineering community
2. Want to demonstrate a new product or application amongst this community
3. Want to strengthen one’s brand as the employer of choice amongst this community
4. Want to interact with this community and get feedback on certain products or initiatives
5. Want to demonstrate innovative projects or applications plausible using your products or solutions
Q. What is going to be EFY’s strategy to ensure that the content of the conference is going to be relevant?
A. At EFY, we follow a simple principle when it comes to selecting content for events — customers prefer listening to experiences and best practices of other customers rather than vendors. Hence, the majority of our speakers are from the Design Community itself. Plus, we work closely with our sponsors to ensure that their speakers also present a generic picture. Lastly, we ensure that full transparency is maintained with attendees so that they can make informed decisions when it comes to selecting sessions and speakers they intend to listen to.
Q. What are the types of opportunities for organisations or brands to engage with the Electronics Design Engineer Community?
A. While customised solutions can be developed depending on the marketing needs, the following standard options exist for:
* Exhibitor booths for brands & organisations
* Exhibitor booths for recruiters
* Demo tables for Innovators
* Surveys/Database Collection
* Distribution of marketing collateral or give-aways
* Dedicated seminars or workshops by brands
* Product Launch / Demo Sessions by brands
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more sponsorship details
Q. What do we do if we want to do a bulk/group registration? Are there special rates for bulk bookings?
A. Yes, there are discounts for Bulk Bookings (listed below). You are requested to contact us at email@example.com or speak to Mr. Arun Singh at 08800-094213.
Discount Structure for Bulk Bookings
3 to 5 passes: 5% discount
6 to 10 passes: 10% discount
11 to 20 passes: 15% discount
21 or more: 20% discount
Q. Is there any discount for academicians?
A. We have a flat 50% discount for academicians, because we believe that when we update one academician, we in turn update hundreds of students who are taught by the academician. Plus, if the academicians come in a group, then they can benefit from the Bulk Booking discounts too. We have NO special discounts for students.
Q. Is this event useful for students?
Yes and no. This event is useful for only those students who have a high interest in electronics, and want to pursue their career in this fast growing field.
Students might want to check out the workshops at the event. You can find a list of all the workshops at the MasterClass page.
Q. Is there any electronics body (i.e., Clik,ISA) joining hands with you?
Yes, most leading electronics associations are expected to support this event.
Q. Do you sponsor the speakers (i.e., whether EFY will take care of the to-fro charges)?
We do not sponsor speakers, but can provide accommodation in Bangalore.
Exhibitors & Sponsors:
Q. What kind of workshops will be featured at the event?
There will be 3 workshops at the event per day, each capable of enlightening 25 engineers at a time.
Q. Can my company hold a seminar at the event?
Yes, of course. First, you need to come in as an exhibitor, and then book a seminar slot (in multiples of 30 minutes). Once done, your seminar details will be shared on our website so that the audience can register it.
Q. Can we do a product launch at the event?
Sure. The process is the similar to that for the seminar – instead of a seminar slot, you would be booking a Product launch slot.
Q. What are the different engagement and marketing opportunities available?
- Standard engagement opportunities like exposition booths and sponsorships are available for brands wanting to engage with the audience.
- Innovative marketing opportunities like surveys, on-the-spot contests, product launches, brand-centric workshops, brand-centric seminars, press conference, etc, can also be customised as per your marketing goals and budgets.
You are requested to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Mr. Arun Singh at 08800-094213.
Q. Can you shed some light on the “innovative branding opportunities” mentioned for exhibitors and sponsors?
These refer to the creative on-the-spot activities like Surveys, Contests, Innovative branding, etc. EFY will help you with these engagement activities by:
1. Allowing you to do activities at different locations of the venue i.e. your staff can move around and conduct the surveys or contests.
2. Help publicise these activities by announcing them during breaks between sessions
3. Help publicise the brand by mentioning them in the event guide