October 11, 2014
NIMHANS Convention Centre, Marigowda Road
The Raspberry Pi has taken the world by storm, and it is one of the most popular single board computers available in the market. We’ve all seen videos and articles of people making interesting toys and projects out of it.
But have you seen the people who are making lakhs of rupees with commercial products built on the Raspberry Pi? Well attend this conference and not only will you see these people, they will also teach you how you can make a commercial product with the Raspberry Pi — and sell it successfully!
Get the Gold pass to attend this track!
1. Opening session by Ravi Pagar, managing director, Element14
2. BrickPi: Lego Bricks with the Raspberry Pi Heart
3. Innovations for the 21st Century using a Raspberry Pi
4. How to create cost-effective commercial solutions with the Raspberry Pi
5. How to use a Raspberry Pi and MATLAB for real-time image processing
6. Innovations for the 21st Century using a Raspberry Pi
7. Making R-Pi designs that sell: How we made USD $1,27,500 in 40 days!